365 Things to Do in Victoria-Feb 22/19 Weekend.
- Be a Tourist in your Own Town Event Gives You an Opportunity to advantage of discount offers from Great Victoria Attractions, Activities, food and drink tastings, tours and outdoor adventures When: Starting today Friday Feb 22 through to Sunday Feb 24 then again on March 1 to March 3rd.
- Victoria Boat and Fishing Show.Today Feb 22 1-8pm Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm Sunday 10am to 6pm Where:A tEagle Ridge Dry Arena, 1089 Langford Parkway
- Victoria Early Spring Home Expo with more than 150 exhibitors.Today Friday 22 1-9pm, Saturday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Sunday 10 am to 4 pm, Where: Pearkes Recreation Centre, 3100 Tillicum Rd
- The Monopoly Affair Saturday 23/19 With a new twist on an old classic, tables of six players are lead by a banker in 90-minute tournament -style game of Monopoly. Fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society Time: 7-11 pm Where: at the Delta Hotel Ocean Point Resort, 100 Harbour Rd.
- Coldest Night of the Year Walkathons: Saturday Feb 23/19 Fun, family-friendly national walk that helps rise funds for charities that serve hungry, homeless and hurting people across Canada 2, 5 or 10 Kilometer walk through the streets of Victoria Two Walks: Our Place: 4-8 pm starting and ending at 919 Pandora Ave with Music, food, entertainment and prizes. Mustard Seed: starting and ending at 625 Queens Ave.(Located Between Douglas Street and Government Street).
- #FredCarverVictoria #365ThingsToDoinVictoria