CANADA DAY IN VICTORIA, B.C.
Here is a list of many of the Celebrations going on around Victoria on Canada Day. Monday, July 1, 2019.
- Lions Pancake Breakfast-8 am Mary Winspear Centre Sidney BC http://www.marywinspear.ca
- George Picnic with Pancake Breakfast, Show and Shine car show, Gorge on Art and multicultural food, Starts 8:30 am along the Gorge waterway between Tillicum and Admiral Roads along Gorge Rd.http://www.gorgecanaday.ca
- Kids Zone, live music and dance on the main stage. The flavour of Canada Food Village and the Coast Capital Living Flag with 2300 FREE Red and White T-shirts. 10:30 am-10:45 pm on the BC Legislature Lawns, Fireworks at 10:20 pm For the Full Lineup of events go to http://canadadayvictoria.ca
- Celebratory cake at Fort Rd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Site. Live Music and cake.10: am to 4 pm at 603 Fort Rodd Hill Rd
- Sidney Days Parade, Parade, Barbecue and family fun fair Beginning 11:30 am along Beacon Ave in downtown Sidney
- Salt Spring Island. Live Music, Teddy bear picnic, Rod Run, classic car show and fireworks over the harbour http://www.saltspringtourism.com
- Malahat District Legion. Pancake breakfast from 8:30 am – 11 am. At 11 am the Legion ColourParty will be raising the flag, then lead a parade to Elsie Miles Park, 2804 Shawinigan Lake Rd for live music 1-4pm Events begain at the Legion branch 1625 Mill Bay Rd, Shawingan Lake